CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dating

So I went out on a date tonight....kind of? just a little frustration relieving here. I spent some time with a girl tonight. I think thats about as close as I can get to saying i went out on a date. We were going to go mini golf it up but she said that she was tired and just wanted to stay at the institute. I was disappointed but i want to be courteous to her so i agreed to stay at the institute and worked on a blanket...with a bunch of other people. Now I am not against going to do service project just not on a first date! It really doesn't foster good one on one conversion. Maybe I am crazy (and it wouldn't be the first time!) but whatever. Anyways, so after we finished our little quilting adventure we went and colored some books that we were making for kids in peru. It was cool and we talked about europe and it was getting better but after we got all done with that it had been about...45 minutes maybe and hour. i was thinking great...what am I going to do now...ice cream? drive? well she made that an easy decision when she started to go for her keys...well, see you later! Man what a bummer. I was stoked for this date too...oh well, maybe the girl in Denver or Ogden that my cousin and aunt want to set me up with will be better. I have been thinking about this and I don't know if I want to go out with another utah girl. this seems to always be the way things go. I can't blame the state but at the same time UGH! Well...frustration out!

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Oh Skylar! Please don't give up so easily. You'll find her. She's out there somewhere. And yes, she might even be from Utah. So don't go closing any doors just yet. :)

Ali said...

and then 10 days later, you found her! :D and she is from Utah! hahaha love you babe!!