CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Goal

So on Sunday I had a nice kick in the pants in a spiritual way. The Bishop sat down with all the Return missionaries in the priesthood room and he talked to us about a few things on the subject of dating. Now he has not brought this up for the whole 2+ years that this ward has been around but he felt like he needed to this particular day. Well he helped me a ton thats for sure! It was like i took a good kick right on my butt, a little scolding if you will, by the spirit. I finally really realized that I was doing everything wrong when it comes to dating so I came up with a list of things that I need to improve on.


Dating impovements

aPlan out the date to a T
aAim to impress her
aKeep the missionary look
aDont push the relationship physically
aAsk her out directly and specifically not through text or notes


This is what i gained out of that talk. it was Great! i was so greatful to hear it. it was just what i needed to hear. It gave me something to start to work on which leads to other things, which leads me to my next point.

During the mission I did an awesome job of really loosing some good weight. see this picture:




Since then I have done an equally good job of gaining it back! As this picture is of me eating pizza! :)



I was going through my pictures last night and realized...Dang I was looking good there after the mission! So Now i am trying to live an active lifestyle and trying to change my ways so that i can look like that again because i just felt better about myself then. so now i am posting pictures of my skinnier self all over the place so that I can visualize my goal and once again attain to it.

1 comments:

Sofia L said...

You always look good man, but Sofia is doing the same thing only she's putting the fat pictures of herself up to motivate her to become skinny (basically, she thinks she will be disgusted by the "fat" pictures and work harder to lose weight. I think she looks good the way she is but she wants to lose a few pounds.